Search Overlay

How does a school register with Revenue?

If you are already registered on ROS you can add a new registration using Manage Registration under the Services tab. If not, you can complete the TR1 form available below.

> TR1 Form

How do I fill out the TR1 form?

> Instructions on completing the TR1 Form