Having attending our “Getting Started” Surf Accounts Training sessions held during May and June, we would recommend that you do the initial set up and start using Surf Accounts while the training is fresh in your minds. If you require assistance with the initial setup up, please contact us on 01 2690677 to book a remote session in July or August.
For the initial setup you will need to have the following information to hand,
- Bank account balances on all school bank accounts at the end of the period
- A List of outstanding/un-reconciled receipts and payments to the same period end for each bank account
- Outstanding supplier invoices at the end of the period
- Outstanding customer invoices at the end of the period (if you are intending to use the customer module)
- Outstanding VAT liability to Revenue at the end of the period
- Outstanding PAYE/PRSI liability to Revenue at the end of the period
- Outstanding RCT liability to Revenue at the end of the period
Getting the initial setup done and using Surf Accounts as soon as possible will ensure that the school will be ready to use the Surf Accounts package from September 1st 2019.
There will be further Surf Accounts classroom based training available later in the year while on-going telephone and remote support is available on all aspects of Surf Accounts such as posting supplier invoices, payments, bank reconciliations, month end reporting etc.
Also soon to be added to our website are quick how to videos on Surf Accounts.