COVID – 19 Updates
Below you will find a list of the FSSU Financial Guidelines which we have issued to date.
- COVID-19 Grants
- FG P24 – COVID-19 Payments Update (issued 20 August 2020)
- FG P23 – COVID-19: Arrangements for certain employees (issued 18 August 2020)
- FG P22 – Guidance on PPE, Consumables and Equipment etc. (issued 12 August 2020)
- FG P21 – Financial Supports for the Full Return to School (issued 29 July 2020)
- FG P19 – Working from Home Tax Credit and Allowance (issued 22 June 2020)
- FG P16 – Review of Contracts for Service (issued 5 May 2020)
- FG P15 – Update on Covid 19 Payments (issued 28 April 2020)
- FG P14 – Supporting Remote Working (Issued 31 March 2020)
- FG P13 – Update to COVID-19 Payments (Issued 27 March 2020)
- FG P12 – Employer COVID-19 Refund Scheme (Issued 20 March 2020)
- FSSU Guidance Note on School Closures (Issued 13 March 2020)
- FSSU Guidance Note on How to calculate the Covid Aide daily rate
Revenue has issued guidance which is updated also on a regular basis – this can be accessed by clicking here.
The environment which we find ourselves in is ever-changing – in conjunction with the Department of Education & Skills we will endeavour to provide information and clarity to schools on the evolving situation.
The FSSU can be reached on 01-9104020 or email@example.com.